We are so grateful for you, your business, and your support in making 2021 a great year! To thank you, we’d like to give back in two ways to both you and our community.First, help us give to
Benefit from the July Real Estate Market Now Before the Summer is Over
Dated: June 28 2021
We are in the ultimate sellers’ market right now in the Dallas-Fort Worth area where the real estate market is expected to continue “booming” in July. When it comes to supply and demand, there’s no better description of it than the current real estate market. Because there are not enough homes available for sellers, homes are selling quickly and for top dollar.
If you are thinking of selling…
Now is an excellent time to take advantage of this great market to get top dollar for your home before the market changes. Here’s why...
Proof of these numbers is shown in the May 2021 Housing Report for Tarrant County:
Visit this link for more detailed information on the May 2021 Housing Report for local Texas counties, including many in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- First, the supply of active listings is down 54.6% and at a near all-time low.
- Second, the demand for homes has increased a home’s value by 23% in Tarrant County, Texas. Homebuyers are entering bidding wars at an accelerating rate. Check out these examples on how it increases home values:
- A $248,000 home in May 2020 is now worth $305,000 (May 2021)
- A $350,000 home in May 2020 is now worth $430,000 (May 2021)
- A $400,000 home in May 2020 is now worth $492,000 (May 2021)
If you are interested in an accurate analysis of your Dallas-Fort Worth area home’s worth based on your home’s specifics, get a free one instantly here. One of our expert agents will then follow up with you to ensure you receive the most accurate analysis once they learn more about your home from you.
We are seeing all these statistics play out here in our Dallas-Fort Worth area. A seller will always negotiate the best deal when demand is high and supply is low. At Martin Realty Group, we are helping many clients sell their homes quickly in one weekend after receiving many offers for well over list price. So when should you sell and how long can you wait?
Experts say sell now, not later:
- Selling now could really pay off with less competition from other sellers and potentially a higher sales price.
- Experts additionally project a rise in inventory in the second half of the year, creating more competition for you and possibly bringing in less money for your home. In fact, the 5-year forecast shows that home appreciation will begin to return to historical norms.
Thinking about the current year, besides the potential for more sellers to enter the market, experts also warn that there are some unknowns lurking later in the year, such as rising mortgage interest rates and not knowing what will happen with COVID cases.
Worried about finding a home to buy if you sell?
It is definitely still worth considering taking advantage of selling your home:
- First, we are seeing a slight rise in home inventory already in the last month, and experts ARE projecting the rise in inventory to continue in the second half of the year. There may also be a surge in new construction later this year. This will give you more to choose from.
- Second, we have expert and knowledgeable agents who will help and guide you on how to be competitive, negotiate, and win in the bidding war. They also have many ideas and options you may not have thought of to get you through finding the right home.
- Third, mortgage rates continue to remain low! However, experts say there is a possibility that rates will rise.
- Fourth, experts agree that home prices are forecast to rise.
- Fifth, if you are still worried, see our blog on “What you CAN do when you can’t find a home to buy.”
The bottom line:
The demand for homes is strong and buyers are actively searching for homes to purchase, making it the optimal time to sell. Because the demand is so strong, listing sooner rather than later could really pay off with less competition and higher sales price before the market could change later in the year. This puts a seller at a huge advantage in today’s housing market.
We can help you take advantage of this market!
Ready to see how much your Dallas-Fort Worth area home is worth? Find out instantly for free now! You may also search here to see what Dallas-Fort Worth area homes are currently on the market to buy. Contact us to help you take advantage of this “booming” market!
*Sources: Keeping Current Matters, MetroTex Association of REALTORS, Greater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS, Freddie Mac, Realtor.com
Deanna has degrees in Communication and Journalism and over 25 years of experience in customer service, advertising, marketing, communication, instruction, training, and public speaking. With this ba....
Latest Blog Posts
October brings all treats and no tricks when it comes to real estate! Besides great treats in the real estate market, October is also an excellent time to share our thankfulness for and with our
Let’s start with the first, fun spotlight...Save the date to bring lawn chairs and blankets to our Movie in the Park...Besides having fun, we also enjoy being in the spotlight to help make
Shana Martin, broker/owner of Martin Realty Group, won the 2021 Best Realtor in Keller and Fort Worth from "Living Magazine's: Best of" Readers' Choice awards.Click to check out the "Best of 2021